Submission Deadline: November 21st, 2021
About the Bounty
SolRazr’s mission is to help developers raise capital and build fast on Solana. As part of that product suite, they would like to provide airdrop as a service to any project planning to do airdrops.
They are looking for a dApp (web/desktop) with an intuitive UI that can send tokens to thousands of addresses, essentially batching transfer of tokens. Used for airdrop campaigns, or any use case that needs transfers to a large number of addresses. The user should be able to link their wallet to the app, provide a file with addresses to transfer, and the app should do the transfer and provide downloadable results.
Your Mission: Create a dApp on the dev/testnet to enable airdrop-as-a-service. Record a 1 minute demo video and submit your source code.
This bounty is sponsored by Solrazr, the first decentralised developer ecosystem for Solana. If you're building on Solana, their platform offers everything you need to get to market.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,500 worth of SOLR for a working application
- up to $1,000 of SOLR variable based on features delivered
- Total Potential First Prize: $2,500 of SOLR
- Did you provide a link to your working application on devnet or testnet?
- Did you create a demo video (<1min) and Github repo link with the source code?
- Design - How intuitive and easy is the user experience, and documentation?
- Functional - How well does the application work?
- Scale - How well does it work for large number of addresses/transactions?
- Summary - Is the Success/Failure summary surfaced to easily fix any issues?
- Security - Is your application very secure (e.g. private key stays only on the client)?
- Simple Python Script to do Airdrops via CLI (created by Solrazr)
- Example from the ETH Ecosystem
- SolrRazr Website
- For any questions, head to the SuperteamDAO Discord and ask in the #study-group channel
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.