Deadline: December 3rd at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Communities are the core of all things Web3. Everything from DAOs to NFT Projects to protocols depend on their early believers. Creating a welcoming, productive and safe environment for your members is extremely important. How do you ensure that a member finds value in being a part of your community? How do create a community that is sticky? And how do you manage the information overload that plagues so many communities?
Your mission: Write a detailed explainer on the best practices of Web3 community management.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USDC
- Membership in the SuperteamDAO
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Did you consider all the elements of community management?
- Did you cover common tools used by Web3 community builders?
- Did you identify key processes, activities, and events needed to build a community?
- Did you provide a framework for how someone should think about Web3 community management?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with Web3 community management?
- Did you provide a clear list of best practices and/or topics to consider for aspiring community builders?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.