Deadline: November 1st at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Larix is the ultimate lending gateway on Solana. They aim to offer the ability to use a broad range of assets as collateral, including crypto, synthetics, NFTs, accounts receivables, and more. They're creating a world in which any Solana user can create liquidity for themselves, unlocking more value throughout the ecosystem.
Larix is offering a bounty for a written review of the platform, its features, and the upcoming roadmap. Any comparison of competitive products is useful as well.
Your Mission: Become an expert on Project Larix and summarize your findings in a written essay. You're welcome to write this review individually or in teams of 2. Bounties will be split among team members.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USD worth of $LARIX
- Membership in the SuperteamDAO
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize:
- $300 USD worth of $LARIX
🥉 Third Prize:
- $200 USD worth of $LARIX
- Did you learn everything there is to know about Larix?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you join their Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you write about other DeFi platforms and explain how Larix is different?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Larix Website
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.