Deadline: October 13th at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Port Finance has already, in the short time since its launch, attracted widespread attention for its innovative suite of money market products on Solana. With more than $325m in TVL, their lending protocol offers a range of fixed income products with many more on the way.
We're partnering with them to offer a bounty for a written review of the platform, its features, and the upcoming roadmap. Any comparison of competitive products is useful as well.
Your mission: use Port Finance (and its closest competitors), max out all their features, learn everything you can about it, then summarize your findings in a written review.
You're welcome to write this review individually or in teams of 2. Bounties will be split among team members.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USD worth of $PORT tokens
- A .sol domain of your choosing
- Instant access to the Member level of the SuperteamDAO
- Syndication in the Superteam newsletter and Twitter
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers to users?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you join their Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of this project?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- The Port Finance Website
- Solanium Listing
- Developer Docs
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.