Deadline: Jan 10th at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Web3 applications today face major roadblocks to user adoption in the form of terrible user onboarding & transaction experience. Almost every interaction with a dApp is a complex transaction for users. In comparison to intuitive web2 products that people are used to, dApp's can be extremely frustrating.
Through Biconomy's powerful and easy to use SDK/APIs, you can enable a simple and customized transaction journey so that your end users don't get intimidated by blockchain complexities. This enables seamless interactions between your application and your end-users
Your Mission: Write an introductory piece to Biconomy, clearly communicating how Biconomy is building key infrastructure for web3. You're welcome to write this review individually or in teams of 2. Bounties will be split among team members.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USDT
- Membership in the SuperteamDAO
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize:
- $300 USDT
🥉 Third Prize:
- $200 USDT
- Did you explore the background of Biconomy?
- Did you talk about all the key features of Biconomy?
- Did you explain how meta-transactions and cross-chain transfers are integral to mainstream web3 adoption?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you join their Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Biconomy Website
- Biconomy Twitter
- Biconomy Medium
- Biconomy Discord
- For any questions, DM @abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbasshaikh in our Discord
Note: We are currently only accepting submissions in English
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.