Deadline: April 26, 2023; 11:59 PM (Indian Standard Time)
About the Bounty
Grants are part of the lifeblood of crypto projects in 2023. Given by foundations, protocols, and organizations across the Solana ecosystem, grants are equity-free funding avenues to help builders create valuable products.
Here’s the problem: there are more grant programs than any one person could reasonably find. Builders are missing out on “free” money, simply because of a lack of awareness. Making things even worse, each grant program has different objectives, requirements, and focuses. Trying to figure out which grant program to apply for can be confusing and time-consuming for builders.
Superteam is sponsoring a bounty to fix this problem. While it isn’t exactly clear what the solution should look like, here is a rough user journey to inspire you as you build:
- Users come to the Grantfinder website.
- They describe their project in natural language, possibly using a form.
- The form then evaluates their responses. This may be done with a GPT model, or perhaps will be done with simple if/then statements on the backend.
- Based on the responses, the website shows the builder which grants they are eligible for, along with links to apply for the grants.
This simple tool can be built in a weekend but potentially change the trajectory of builders around the world - we can’t wait to see what you build!
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,500 USDC
- Member status in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $500 USDC
- Member status in Superteam
- Does your project have a clean and simple-to-use UI?
- Does your project include all grant programs available for Solana and cross-chain projects?
- Does your project give accurate suggestions to builders on which grant programs to apply to?
- Submission requirement
- A functional website that builders can use to find relevant grant programs
- The website should be accessible at the time of submission
- The submission link should be the URL of the website
- Superteam Instagrants
- Blockworks Grant Directory
- Bounty Programme FAQ
- For any questions, DM @pratikdholani on Twitter or @pratikd#5848 in Superteam’s Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full-time jobs nor project-based engagements. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out
About the Superteam
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a cooperative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.