Submission Deadline: Nov 18th at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
In Web2, people made content and companies made the profits. In Web3, people who make content are able to own the upside of their work themselves. With its speed and low transaction fees, Solana is well suited to empower this next evolution of the Creator Economy.
The hardest part for web2 creators is understanding how they can transition into web3. For those not already into crypto, the list of options (NFTs, social tokens, gated content, etc) can feel overwhelming. Solana is sponsoring a deep dive bounty for an essay that solves this problem.
The winning essay should be an actionable guide that helps creators understand how to monetize their work with the tools available on Solana. Make sure to scour not just the existing Solana ecosystem, but also the newest projects coming from the Ignition hackathon.
Your Mission: Write a deep dive explaining how creators can approach monetization of their work on Solana. Research a comprehensive list of tools that exist to help Creators, and package them into a format easy enough for a non-crypto person to understand.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 worth of USDC
- Instant access to the SuperteamDAO as a Member
- Did you learn everything there is to know about how a creator could leverage Solana to make a living?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for creators to get up to speed? Did you provide clear descriptions of the strategies and tools available, along with links and screenshots of relevant projects?
- Were you comprehensive in your research?
- Did you identify projects that have already launched, as well as projects that are launching in the near future (e.g. from the Ignition hackathon)?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Ignition Hackathon Solana Projects
- Power to the Person by Packy
- How Blockchain Will Save the Creator Economy
- Li Jin on the History and Evolution of the Creator Economy
- List of Solana projects
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.