Deadline: April 29th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
CropBytes is the world's leading virtual economy game based entirely in crypto on the economics of real-world farming. Designed to truly represent the real world, you can work and earn a living within the game, just as you would in real life. It has been 4 years since CropBytes’ inception when the adoption of crypto assets was in its nascent stages. Today traders, players, and owners all play a large role in the game economics, allowing the economy to evolve based on the mechanics of demand & supply.
CBX token is an integral part of the CropBytes ecosystem. It is connected to all economic cycles in the game.
Cropbytes is now sponsoring a bounty to help inform players about the on-boarding process, gameplay & various other elements of the ecosystem.
The winning submission will provide players with an overview of the game, and the game economy and help explore a few strategies to grow their portfolio. The player should be able to use the free trial pack and be able to explore all the basic gameplay activities and start collecting extracts to mine CBX.
Get the players to understand how to deposit and withdraw funds, How to buy packs, and how to trade assets. How to build strategies to grow their portfolio & crypto farming business in the game. Inform them about the CropBytes community, army, and other programs that they can participate in to earn game assets and CBX tokens.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USD worth of CBX tokens dropped into your private ERC 20 wallet.
- $500 worth of Game FTs/ NFTs in your CropBytes account!
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USD worth of CBX tokens dropped into your private ERC 20 wallet.
- $200 worth of Game FTs/ NFTs in your CropBytes account!
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USD worth of CBX tokens dropped into your private ERC 20 wallet.
- $100 worth of Game FTs/ NFTs in your CropBytes account!
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step-by-step guide to on-boarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain the relative pros/cons of this project?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources and references?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- How to play?
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.