Deadline: May 28th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
On CrowdPad, with the click of a button, an individual can launch their own community that allows their earliest believers to buy into their social token and allow it to accrue value whilst allowing the creator the financial ability to purchase that extra piece of equipment they may require to shoot their next big YouTube video or connect them to one of your buddies over at Marvel where they can land a gig for all their creative portfolio work. CrowdPad is where everyday creators who are consistent, hard working & talented meet a global capital and community network.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Membership in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit it before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources and references?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Crowdpad Twitter
- Crowdpad LinkedIn
- Creator Economy & Social Tokens
- Crowdpad Blogs
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.