Deadline: September 19th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
Mesha is building the financial stack for web3 organizations. Mesha provides expense and treasury management software to help web3 teams scale their financial operations. Its signature product is the corporate card program for DAOs and web3 companies –– letting anyone with crypto spend in fiat using the first-ever corporate card for web3 teams.
Mesha is now expanding to Solana and is now sponsoring a landscape deep dive into the Solana DAO tooling ecosystem.
The deep dive should include information such as:
- What are the various projects being built? Such as governance, contributor payments, etc.
- What are the core areas of focus and the missing gaps?
- What are the opportunities and the challenges?
- Please also include a comprehensive list of projects, core focus area (e.g. payments, DAO set up, wallet, etc), their status (live, pre-launch), if their APIs are open-source yet, and other observations.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- You’ll be added as a Contributor in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the projects and provide a detailed analysis?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the various projects?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with the Solana DAO Tooling ecosystem?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the ecosystem?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of the various projects?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources under the title “References”? If you have used external sources and no references are included, your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- Kindly test your submission for plagiarism. If the submission contains more than 15% plagiarised content, your submission will be rejected. Regular offenders can also be disqualified from participating in the bounty program going forward.
- Share your submission on Twitter & tag @superteamdao + @meshaclub & use the hashtag #Superteambounty and submit this link in your bounty application.
- Mesha Twitter
- Mesha Website
- Mesha Discord
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Bounty Program FAQ
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out