Deadline: December 25th, 11:59pm IST
About the Bounty
Dialect is a smart messaging protocol for dapp notifications and wallet-to-wallet chat. They are powering notifications and messaging for over 30 of the most-loved dapps and wallets on Solana and Aptos. Their tooling is open source and free to use.
The end-user experience is the ability for a user to subscribe to receive timely notifications from a dapp over the channels they care about — SMS, telegram, email, and Dialect inboxes and app. Flexible tooling allows dapp developers to configure which channels are available, as well as which notification types users can subscribe to — be it NFT buyout requests, liquidation warnings, filled orders, DAO proposal updates, new raffle listings, social posts, etc.
Dialect’s app is as a flagship web3 inbox that was created to show the possibilities dapp notifications, smart messages, NFT Sticker Packs, and more.
Smart Messages are a 100% open standard, and allow you to share any wallet-authenticated button on the internet with someone and they can take action right from the message. Dialect has teamed up with over 50+ projects across Solana to build nearly every use case you could imagine in web3, from DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Multisigs, Social, and more.
Inside the app, Dialect is pioneering a new social and expressive format for NFTs: Sticker Packs. They’re NFTs like any other, but if you have them in your messaging wallet, you can use them in chat to express yourself with friends. Dialect is working with incredible 1/1 artists on Solana to create the first NFT Sticker Packs. The app is live on iOS already!
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- You’ll be added as a Contributor in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of this project?
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources under the title “References”? If you have used external sources and no references are included, your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- Kindly test your submission for plagiarism. If the submission contains more than 15% plagiarised content, your submission will be rejected. Regular offenders can also be disqualified from participating in the bounty program going forward.
- Share your submission on Twitter & tag @superteamdao + @saydialect & use the hashtag #Superteambounty and submit this link in your bounty application.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Bounty Program FAQ
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.