Deadline: December 3rd at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Communities are the core of all things Web3. Everything from DAOs to NFT Projects to protocols depend on their early believers. Creating a welcoming, productive and safe environment for your members is extremely important. How do you ensure that a member finds value in being a part of your community? How do create a community that is sticky? And how do you manage the information overload that plagues so many communities?
Your mission: Write a detailed explainer on the best practices of Web3 community management.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Did you consider all the elements of community management?
- Did you cover common tools used by Web3 community builders?
- Did you identify key processes, activities, and events needed to build a community?
- Did you provide a framework for how someone should think about Web3 community management?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with Web3 community management?
- Did you provide a clear list of best practices and/or topics to consider for aspiring community builders?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord