Deadline: April 23, 11:59 PM (Indian Standard Time)
About the Bounty
The Hxro Network is a distributed liquidity layer for derivatives trading and betting applications built on the Solana blockchain. Through a series of core protocols, Hxro also provides the foundational infrastructure for exchange, risk, margin, and settlement functions needed to construct any derivatives or gaming applications.
Hxro invites creative thinkers and developers to participate in the Hxro Parimutuel & Dexterity SDK Ideas Challenge. Share your innovative ideas for dApps or integrations that utilize Hxro's Parimutuel and Dexterity SDKs, and stand a chance to win the $HXRO token prize!
🥇 Winning Prize
- 2,200 $HXRO ($300 USD worth)
- Member Status in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and Superteam Build
- Depth & Clarity
- Are your ideas clearly articulated?
- Does it have sufficient information and context for judges to assess this idea?
- Ideas will be assessed based on three aspects: their originality, potential impact to the Hxro Ecosystem, and viability
- Submission Details
- Generate 3-5 unique ideas for dApps or integrations that harness the power of Hxro's Parimutuel and Dexterity SDKs.
- Write a short-to-medium-length description for each idea, including the concept, potential impact, and how it leverages the SDKs to create a compelling user experience.
- Was your file viewable at the time of submission? Please set your submission link’s “Share” settings to “Anyone with the link can view”.
- Hxro Submission Template (optional)
- Hxro Network Gitbook
- Dexterity Whitepaper
- Dexterity TLDR
- Parimutuels Overview
- HxroByExample SDK Docs
- Bounty Programme FAQ
- To learn more and/or ask questions about Hxro’s core protocols & SDKs, head over to the #builders-chat in the Hxro Discord and tag @Thales | Hxro Labs or DM him
- For any questions about the bounty process, DM @pratikdholani on Twitter or @pratikd#5848 in Superteam’s Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full-time jobs nor project-based engagements. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.