Deadline: May 24th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
The emergence of the internet has made talent and business go global. However the rails that allow the two to exchange value are still stuck at domestic borders. Individuals and businesses face challenges around speed, complexity and high costs both transactional and the opportunity cost of holding savings in an inflationary currency.
Incento is a ‘global venmo’ facilitated by crypto dollar financial infrastructure. It is a single platform that resembles a traditional ‘fintech’ that combines the speed, connectivity and efficiency of crypto-financial infrastructure while seamlessly plugging into regional payment rails and abstracting away all the blockchain complexity under the hood.
Incento ( Request early access here ) is sponsoring a bounty to dive deep into their platform the focus being on why crypto-dollar rails are 100x better than traditional payment rails and how Incento abstracts away all the complexity that comes with accessing them.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Membership in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- ‘Earning’ as cryptos on-ramp?
- Compare stablecoin payment rails vs traditional payment rails?
- Does your essay focus on the emergence of stable-coins, its growth and rapidly growing use cases?
- Request early access here
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit it before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources and references?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Geography of crypto report by chainanalysis (Adoption, trends, p2p volumes, retail sized payments by country etc)
- This post explains why a start up using crypto for remittances has not taken off
- Great primer on a 'massive opportunity to build an international payments company'
- The cryptodollar opportunity
- Request early access to Incento here
- Incento Site
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.