Deadline: March 24th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
Katana offers a suite of yield products across the risk spectrum, enabling users to passively access the best risk-adjusted yields in the ecosystem. By packaging complex strategies into vaults, Katana enables anyone to simply deposit into their desired vault and begin earning its yield--all without any active management or fees!
Importantly, Katana's yield is not dependent on liquidity mining programs but price action, thereby offering a diversified and more sustainable source of yield.
What sets Katana apart:
- Smart - Katana’s vaults use complex strategies beyond the sophistication of the average investor. We automate and optimize everything from strike selection to order execution, ensuring our samurai earn the best yields possible for any risk appetite.
- Simple - Although our vaults execute complex strategies, investing with Katana is incredibly simple. Just select the strategy right for you, deposit your assets, and sit back!
- Sustainable - Liquidity mining yields tend to zero given finite token supply. Luckily, Katana vault yields are based on price action and scale better with more capital.
- Straightforward - Katana does not charge any fees. Period.
Katana is used by retail investors, DAOs, DeFi protocols, institutions, and more. The protocol was the Grand Prize Winner at the Solana Ignition hackathon and can be accessed at app.katana.so.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,000 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you talk about Katana’s background?
- Did you talk about Katana’s key features (what we do and how)?
- Did you give background on what options are?
- Did you talk about how covered call + put selling strategies in traditional finance work?
- Did you explore the various strategies Katana offers?
- Did you explore the payoffs of the strategies (i.e. when the strategy makes money and how much) with examples?
- Did you include screenshots and instructions demonstrating how to use the protocol?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project and its upcoming roadmap?
- Is your essay the one-stop resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you join Katana’s Telegram and Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Writing Style
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Submission Requrements
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you include links to your sources and references?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Katana Vaults
- Katana Medium
- Katana Twitter
- Katana Discord
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.