Deadline: January 3rd, 11:59pm IST
About the Bounty
Lifinity is a highly optimised proactive market maker designed to improve capital efficiency and reduce impermanent loss.
It uses concentrated liquidity, proactive market making & rebalancing to achieve this. Lifinity is also one of the few projects that has found the right balance of empowering their community while steering the product roadmap using the expertise of the core team.
As part of this bounty, we invite you to write a deep-dive on Lifinity’s products & their approach to community building and governance. Your essay should include, but not be limited to, the following.
- An overview of the key products and services available on the Lifinity DEX. How have they evolved over time, what are the key trade-offs made, and a comparison with a few strategic competitors of your selection.
- What is the Impact of their decision to have permissioned pools? Both for Lifinity and the DeFi ecosystem at large.
- How much revenue have they generated so far? Explore the different income streams, the buyback policies & return on capital to those who invested in the IDO & NFT sale.
- How did they raise capital? Who are the different stakeholders Lifinity has, and what are their expectations from the DEX and the core team?
- Present an overview of the governance model implemented by the core team. What are its pros and cons? What kind of tools have they used?
- List examples of decisions made with and without voting. Analyse their impact on the product and community.
- What kind of communication with the community is essential to operate this kind of governance model?
- Compare their community design with other DeFi protocols and list the relative pros and cons.
This is a Superteam initiative and is sponsored by the Solana foundation grants program. While the Lifinity team isn’t officially involved, we’d highly recommend you slide into Durden’s DMs on Twitter or Discord for his input.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- You’ll be added as a Contributor in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of this project?
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources under the title “References”? If you have used external sources and no references are included, your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- Kindly test your submission for plagiarism. If the submission contains more than 15% plagiarised content, your submission will be rejected. Regular offenders can also be disqualified from participating in the bounty program going forward.
- Share your submission on Twitter & tag @superteamdao + @lifinity_io & use the hashtag #Superteambounty and submit this link in your bounty application.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Bounty Program FAQ
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out