Deadline: January 20th, 11:59pm IST
About the Bounty
OpenBook is a fork of Serum v3 on a newly deployed program ID (deployed by a multi-sig).
It is also a DAO, meaning all members can contribute equally. You can join the discord here and see active suggestions and contributions the community is making.
Solana Foundation is sponsoring a bounty for participants to summarize the following:
- Briefly the technical aspects of Openbook (fork of Serum)
- How Solana DeFi community forked Serum and the current state, adoption & metrics
- Possible competition from other orderbooks on Solana
- The roadmap ahead for Openbook along with possible recommendations and opportunities
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- You’ll be added as a Contributor in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of this project?
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources under the title “References”? If you have used external sources and no references are included, your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- Kindly test your submission for plagiarism. If the submission contains more than 15% plagiarised content, your submission will be rejected. Regular offenders can also be disqualified from participating in the bounty program going forward.
- Share your submission on Twitter & tag @superteamdao + @openbookdex & use the hashtag #Superteambounty and submit this link in your bounty application.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Openbookdex Twitter
- Twitter thread with resources
- Serum Market + Raydium LP
Devnet Program: EoTcMgcDRTJVZDMZWBoU6rhYHZfkNTVEAfz3uUJRcYGj Mainnet Beta: srmqPvymJeFKQ4zGQed1GFppgkRHL9kaELCbyksJtPX
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.