Deadline: October 26th, 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
The vast majority of smart contracts need external data from the real world to perform their services. Oracles perform as gateways between the blockchain and these external data sources.
Pyth network is an oracle which unlocks once-exclusive financial markets data and makes it available for DeFi and the general public.
The goal of Pyth is to make every asset price available on every chain for the world, and in doing so, empower data owners and users. Pyth currently specializes in pricing data for crypto, FX, equities, and commodities.
Pyth, sources its data directly from best-in-class global financial market participants , including market makers, global exchanges , and trading firms. These include some of the biggest names in traditional and decentralized finance who truly know what the price of any asset is at any time.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- You’ll be added as a Contributor in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of this project?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources under the title “References”? If you have used external sources and no references are included, your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- Kindly test your submission for plagiarism. If the submission contains more than 15% plagiarised content, your submission will be rejected. Regular offenders can also be disqualified from participating in the bounty program going forward.
- Share your submission on Twitter & tag @superteamdao + @pythnetwork & use the hashtag #Superteambounty and submit this link in your bounty application.
- Pyth Twitter
- Pyth Website
- Pyth Publishers
- Pyth Medium
- Pyth Whitepaper
- Pyth Discord
- Pyth Price Feeds
- Pyth Youtube
- Pyth Docs
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Bounty Program FAQ
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out