Deadline: March 14th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
Saros Finance is a Solana-based Unified Suite of DeFi Products with three fundamental building blocks: SarosSwap (AMM), SarosFarm (Pool), and SarosStake with SarosSwap being the core of the entire ecosystem.
Understanding that UI/UX should be the key focus when onboarding millions of users, the Saros team is sponsoring a bounty for a talented UX/UI designer to improve their platform and make it easier to use. Please note this includes the landing page, swap, liquidity and pools pages.
Your Goal: Conduct a thorough UI/UX review for Saros Finance that matches this example in quality. You're welcome to complete this review individually or in teams of 2. Bounties will be split among team members.
🥇 First Prize:
- $3,000 worth of C98 tokens
- Membership in the SuperteamDAO
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Did you identify problems for each screen you examined?
- Did you explain what the user goals are for the different areas of the product you're reviewing?
- Did you include screenshots of the existing designs?
- Did you create a new design that solves the problems you identified?
- Did you redesign the marketing website as well as any application or interior pages? In other words, did you redesign everything that is publicly visible?
- Did you package your review into a nice presentation (e.g. Notion, Google Slides, Figma, etc)?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Saros Finance Website
- Saros Finance Docs
- Saros Finance Discord
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.