Deadline: December 10th at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Coding in a new ecosystem is always challenging for new devs, and even the most experienced devs forget how to write particular functionality from time to time. The Solana Cookbook helps fix this friction for Solana dApp development.
Each "recipe" in the Cookbook has guidance and code snippets for devs to deploy in their projects. And, to make things even better, the Cookbook is entirely open source and open to contributions.
To help the Solana Cookbook standout, we're sponsoring a bounty to design a Web3 appropriate logo for them.
Your mission: Design a logo for the Solana Cookbook that is visually appealing and can stand out.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,000 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Must represent the Solana Cookbook & be visually appealing.
- Must be submitted as a Figma, Invision, or other digitally editable design file
- Visual Design:
- Is your design aesthetically stunning?
- Does the logo provide a glimpse of the use case of Solana Cookbook?
- Would the Solana community resonate with your logo design?
- Will your logo design attract people to the project?
- Solana Cookbook Website
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord