Deadline: December 10th at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Coding in a new ecosystem is always challenging for new devs, and even the most experienced devs forget how to write particular functionality from time to time. The Solana Cookbook helps fix this friction for Solana dApp development.
Each "recipe" in the Cookbook has guidance and code snippets for devs to deploy in their projects. And, to make things even better, the Cookbook is entirely open source and open to contributions.
To help the Solana Cookbook standout, we're sponsoring a bounty to design a Web3 appropriate logo for them.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,000 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Must represent the Solana Cookbook & be visually appealing.
- Must be submitted as a Figma, Invision, or other digitally editable design file
- Visual Design:
- Is your design aesthetically stunning?
- Does the logo provide a glimpse of the use case of Solana Cookbook?
- Would the Solana community resonate with your logo design?
- Will your logo design attract people to the project?
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.