Deadline: January 26th at 11:59pm IST
About the Bounty
Learning to code in a new ecosystem is always a challenge. This is doubly true in a rapidly evolving space like Solana. Fortunately, SolDev exists to make developing on Solana easier. On their website, devs can find everything from tutorials to frameworks to a program library, and much more. If you’re developing on Solana (or you know someone who is), SolDev is a must-bookmark.
As they look to onboard and accelerate the learning journeys of more developers, SolDev wants a fresh logo. This logo should convey the depth of knowledge that is housed in SolDev while leveraging a color palette similar to Solana itself.
🥇 First Prize:
- $750 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Must represent Sol Dev & be visually appealing.
- Must be submitted as a Figma, Invision, or other digitally editable design file
- Visual Design:
- Is your design aesthetically stunning?
- Does the logo provide a glimpse of the use case of SolDev?
- Would the Solana community resonate with your logo design?
- Will your logo design attract people to the project?
- SolDev Twitter
- SolDev Website
- Reference logo for inspiration - Solana Cookbook
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.