Deadline: December 1st at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Lending and borrowing are the foundation of the DeFi landscape. Solend is a fascinating project aiming to become the #1 lending protocol in the Solana ecosystem. With more than $700m in TVL and investors ranging from Coinbase to Alameda, their platform has been growing like a weed in recent weeks.
DeFi can feel overwhelming for new users, so Solend is sponsoring a bounty to dive deep into their platform. The winning submission will not only talk about how Solend works, but why someone might want to use it in the first place. What are the use cases for lending protocols? What kind of strategies and benefits does Solend support? How does it fit into the Solana DeFi ecosystem?
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USD worth of $SLND
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize:
- $300 USD worth of $SLND
🥉 Third Prize:
- $200 USD worth of $SLND
- Did you explore the background of Solend?
- Did you learn about all of the programs (e.g. bug bounty, insurance fund, etc) Solend has?
- Did you discuss the Liquidity Mining Program?
- Did you explain the various strategies enabled by lending protocols? (e.g lending, borrowing to short, borrowing to go leverage long, borrowing to avoid short term taxes on selling, etc)
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you join their Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto / or coming from Ethereum could understand?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Solend Website
- Solend Blog
- Solend Discord
- Solend Github
- Solend Twitter
- Fundraising announcement
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.