Deadline: March 19th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
Squads is a protocol that helps web3-native teams organize, make decisions on-chain and manage digital assets together. Squads make it easy to codify membership, form multi-signature wallets (multi-sigs) called “Vaults,” or use tokenless, on-chain voting for governance.
Rather than issuing a dedicated DAO token, voting power can be customized and assigned to different members of the Squad, giving members more control over how on-chain decision making happens in a light-weight, more efficient way. Squads were designed for decentralized teams building startups, contributing to protocols or co-investing together.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize
- $500 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $250 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step by step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you join the project’s Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Did you try the competition and explain relative pros/cons of this project?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources and references?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Squads Medium
- Squads Dapp
- Squads Discord
- Squads Website
- Squads Twitter
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.