Deadline: October 31st at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
We believe in the Solana ecosystem's potential to onboard the next billion crypto users. It's speed and low transaction fees are ideally suited to consumer applications. We believe an overview of the consumer apps on Solana will be an indispensable resource for the greater community and are excited to offer a bounty to create this public good.
This bounty is sponsored by Solrazr, the first decentralised developer ecosystem for Solana. If you're building on Solana, their platform offers everything you need to get to market.
Your Mission: Become an expert on the state of consumer apps on Solana.
🥇 First Prize:
- $500 USD worth of $SOLR
- Membership in the SuperteamDAO
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the consumer apps on Solana?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed?
- Did you use a framework to classify the consumer projects?
- Did you create graphics (low-fidelity is fine) to map our the state of consumer apps?
- Were you comprehensive in your research?
- Did you identify projects that have already launched, as well as projects that are launching in the near future?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- The State of DAO Tooling on Ethereum by Nichanan Kesonpat
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter or @kash in our Discord
About the SuperteamDAO
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible work within the structure of a DAO.