Deadline: July 11th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
Taki is a global social network where anyone can earn social crypto-tokens simply by participating within the community. Users can earn $TAKI, the basic social crypto token on the Taki App, by engaging and creating content - such as writing posts or commenting. $TAKI can then be used to buy User Coins which represent the value and influence creators bring to Taki. Use $TAKI and User Coins to reward others, grow your audience and share in the ownership of Taki.
Taki is providing exclusive alpha access to the app in exchange for a Deep Dive Review. In order to participate, simply request early access here. You’ll be able to explore the platform and report back.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Membership in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- $200 USDC
- Did you explore the background of the project?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project?
- Is your essay the one-stop resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you learn everything there is to know about the project?
- Did you take screenshots, provide a step-by-step guide to onboarding, and clearly articulate the value the project offers?
- Did you understand the concept of user coins and can you explain the value proposition for creating one?
- Can you identify how Taki can be compelling to individual creators, DAOs like Superteam, and other Projects?
- Did you try the competition and explain the relative pros/cons of this project?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you include links to your sources under the title “References”? If you have used external sources and no references are included, your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- Kindly test your submission for plagiarism. If the submission contains more than 15% plagiarised content, your submission will be rejected. Regular offenders can also be disqualified from participating in the bounty program going forward.
- Share your submission on Twitter & tag @superteamdao + Taki & use the hashtag #Superteambounty and submit this link in your bounty application.
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Taki Website
- Taki Stats
- Taki Twitter
- Taki Wiki
- Taki Discord
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- Bounty Program FAQ
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.