Deadline: December 27th at 8PM IST
About the Bounty
Timeswap is a fixed income lending and borrowing protocol for ERC20 tokens. It is a non-custodial, immutable, and censorship resistant protocol leveraging the value of network effects. The maturity time of deposits and loans can be set at any time, giving users astounding flexibility to make money markets that fit the time preferences of most people.
It also allows lenders, borrowers & liquidity providers to freely choose their own risk profiles and set interest rates and collateral ratio for each transaction. Allowing users to determine their own risk appetite.
Timeswap is sponsoring a deep dive bounty for their platform. The winning submission will talk about its various features and provide a detailed breakdown for anybody that wants to get started.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,000 USDC
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
- Did you explore the background of Timeswap?
- Did you talk about all the key features of Timeswap?
- Did you talk about the importance of Oracle-less money markets?
- Did you explain why fixed term instruments are important in DeFi?
- Did you discuss how Timeswap can be used as a primitive to build other products?
- Did you explain how one could Lend & Borrow on Timeswap?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Did you join their Discord and get a feel for the community?
- Writing Style
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- Timeswap Website
- Timeswap Whitepaper
- Timeswap Youtube Explainer
- Timeswap Twitter
- Timeswap Discord
- For any questions, DM @abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbasshaikh42 in our Discord
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.