Deadline: Feb 10th 11:00pm IST
About the Bounty
Stablecoins are a critical piece of the crypto ecosystem. They provide the ability for traders, users, and projects to reduce market exposure without needing to completely withdraw their liquidity to a traditional bank account. Unfortunately, most of the prominent stablecoins - including USDT and USDC - are centralized.
UXD is a new project on Solana that aims to create a decentralized stablecoin. With backing from Multicoin, Alameda, and many others, they’re aiming to become the stablecoin of choice in the Solanaverse.
UXD is sponsoring a bounty to help users - both those new to crypto and those new to Solana - better understand how UXD works and why it’s useful. The winning submission will put UXD in context, show how to use their platform, and adhere to our deep dive essay guidelines.
🥇 First Prize:
- $1,000 UXD
- Membership in Superteam
- Syndication in our newsletter and social media
🥈 Second Prize
- $250 UXD
🥉 Third Prize
- $100 UXD
- Did you discuss the concept of stablecoins and their general value to a crypto ecosystem?
- Did you compare/contrast UXD with other stablecoins on Solana?
- Did you assess the value of decentralized stablecoins?
- Did you discuss how UXD works and how its peg is maintained?
- Did you include screenshots and instructions demonstrating how to use the project to mint and redeem UXD?
- Does your essay talk about the key features of the project and it’s upcoming roadmap?
- Is your essay the one-stop-resource for people to get up to speed with this project?
- Writing Style
- Did you explain concepts in a way a person new to crypto could understand?
- Did you write a compelling introduction and a satisfying conclusion?
- Is your writing easy and fun to read?
- Did you avoid overly complex jargon?
- Submission Requrements
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Did you write your essay in English?
- Is your submission at least 1,000 words? Note that typical bounty winners are ~2,000 words.
- Did you include links to your sources and references?
Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.
- ⭐ Superteam’s guidelines on how to write a great deep dive essay
- UXD Website
- UXD Twitter
- UXD Medium
- UXD Basics Part 1
- UXD Basics Part 2
- What are Stablecoins by Cryptopedia
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive.