Submission Deadline: Dec 27th at 8pm IST
About the Bounty
Web3 is very different than Web2. But the one thing that hasn't changed is the importance of stellar UX/UI. If anything, UX/UI is all the more important given the novelty of the underlying technology.
Port Finance has already, in the short time since its launch, attracted widespread attention for its innovative suite of money market products on Solana. Their lending protocol offers a range of fixed income products with many more on the way.
They're sponsoring a bounty for a talented UX/UI designer to improve their platform and make it easier to use.
🥇 First Prize:
- $3,000 worth of PORT tokens
- Instant access to Superteam as a Member
- Did you identify problems for each screen you examined?
- Did you explain what the user goals are for the different areas of the product you're reviewing?
- Did you include screenshots of the existing designs?
- Did you create a new design that solves the problems you identified?
- Did you redesign the marketing website as well as the application itself?
- Did you package your review into a nice presentation (e.g. Notion, Google Slides, Figma, etc)?
- MeanFi Redesign by Yash
- Port Finance Website
- Port Finance Docs
- For any questions, DM @kashdhanda on Twitter
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.