Deadline: December 26th 11:59pm IST
About the Bounty
Wordcel is building a protocol for the next generation of social network applications. Wordcel started out with a small community of folks who were curious about what the future of publishing built on top of crypto rails could look like. Over the last 6 months, their community has grown enormously along with countless bugs fixed and features added to the product itself.
Wordcel now wants to sponsor a Product Feedback bounty. Sign up for early access here!
🥇 First Prize:
- $1000 USDC
- You’ll be added as a Contributor in Superteam
🥈 Second Prize
- $300 USDC
🥉 Third Prize
- Evaluation Criteria:
- Did you use the Feedback Template ?
- Did you provide both positive and negative feedback in your report?
- Did you discuss various features of the product and your experience using it?
- Did you include screenshots describing the issues or highlights for positive commentary?
- Did you limit your responses to 70-100 words per question?
- Submission Requirements
- Did you write your response in English?
- Did you submit before the deadline? Note: there will be no deadline extensions.
- Product review bounty submissions do not need to be published on twitter. Include “N/A” in the airtable form.
- Early Access
- Feedback Template
- Bounty Program FAQ
- For any questions, DM @Abbasshaikh42 on Twitter or @abbas in our Discord
Participation in this bounty is entirely voluntary. Bounties are a way to learn and dabble in opportunities to build in web3. These are neither full time jobs nor project based engagement. Please be advised that the sponsors will not have time for individualized feedback due to the number of entries we receive. Please check out
We help the most promising projects in the Solana ecosystem launch and grow. We are organised as a co-operative of creatives and operators who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. Our mission is to bring the benefits of the ownership economy to the creative class (rent your time for tokens, not dollars) while creating flexible and remote work opportunities for all members.