Solana will be giving away cash prizes of $100 to $500 for the best hacks built on Solana during Devfolio community hackathons. Ambitious teams that are creating public goods for the Solana ecosystem and looking to continue working on their project beyond the duration of the hackathon shall also be for grants from the Solana Foundation of up to $USDC 5000!
🏕️ hackathon prizes and bounties
🧠 themes, inspirations and RFPs
We’re open to all kinds of projects across themes; but here are a few things we’re actively thinking about these days in case you’re looking for some inspiration!
- Promote Decentralization. Create developer tooling, community projects focussed on promoting and bringing more decentralization to Solana as well as the world at large.
- DAO Tooling: Create coordination, communication, and payments tools for communities using Solana as the backbone of their infrastructure.
- Developer Tooling: Create tools, programs and hacks making it easier and faster for engineers to built the next generation of dApps on Solana.
- Consumer Payments: Build payments apps for consumers and businesses, making P2P payments, as well as commerce better integrated with the crypto ecosystem using Solana Pay.
- Streaming Payments: Make apps using Streamflow or similar protocols to make payroll, commerce, content and subscription management platforms that make users feel the full magic of streaming payments.
- Cause-driven building: We’re also looking to fund projects and research around using crypto to create a more inclusive financial system, and innovative solutions towards climate change.
🏆 previous projects awarded
wagmi.bio - making web3 payments easier
Total Revenue All Links Total Views Payments wagmi.bio/kunal 13,130 $89,090 wagmi.bio/elon 42,000 $69,420 wagmi.bio/tanmay 15,545 $90,105 wagmi.bio/anatoly 50,300 $100,520 wagmi.bio/yash 10,050 $50,900
This SDK helps your react/react-native/angular/ionic application interact with the Solace Program (Smart Contract) This method will check for the availability of the name in the pool of users and create a new Solace Wallet. Ensure that the signer has enough LAMPORTS in their account for paying the txn fees.
📥 submitting your project
- Submit the GitHub link of your publicly visible source code of the hack on Devfolio. Submissions with broken links shall be ineligible for prizes.
- There must be clear description about the working of the hack in the README file. If the hack is live and can be tested, add the relevant links to that in the README file as well.
- Create a short video demo of the hack and upload to YouTube or any video sharing site. Make sure that the person watching the video is fully able to understand what the bot does and what its functionalities are. Share the link on your Devfolio Submission.
- Make sure you've mentioned
Technologies Usedsection and selected the appropriate track while submitting the project.
- You might get some bonus love from the Superteam Community members if you share your project with everyone on Twitter and tag @superteamDAO as well.
🥇 judging and payments
Projects will be judged consisting of members and contributors from Superteam. Awarding the prize will be at the discretion of the team, and subject to the submitted eligible hacks meeting a minimum bar of quality. Prizes will be announced within 72 hours and winners will be awarded within 2 weeks of the announcement. The amounts will be paid out in USDC-SPL and KYC will be mandatory to claim the payment.
🙋🏻♂️ mentorship and technical support
- If you’re looking to learn basics of Solana development, you can check out a beginners guide at https://soldev.app/course
- For community support from other devs you can join the Superteam Discord at https://discord.superteam.fun and catch the attention of some of developer members.
- To grab a quick call with our small developer support team, feel free to schedule a 15 min call at https://calendly.com/chester-king/15min.