Writing about yourself can be difficult! This short guide will help you write a compelling Proof of Work that captures the attention of founders and builders alike. Feel free to use this template, or make your own.
- Project/Problem: One sentence description of the project you worked on. If there the work you completed wasn’t done as part of a project, explain the problem you had to solve.
- Contribution: What did you contribute/do? Aim for 2-3 sentences here.
- Impact: How do you know it was successful? Include any metrics or qualitative feedback you received.
- Links: Where can others see the fruits of your labor?
- Links to the project you have mentioned are imperative.
- Some people provide a link/multiple links to their projects without any context to it. Founders have no context about you or your work and hence, they can’t make sense of just a link, even if they click on it in the first place.
- “Best Work you’ve ever done” only requires one project. We know you want to share everything, but recruiters only want your best work.
Kash, the DAO builder:
- Project: Superteam, a Service DAO of operators, creatives, and developers growing the Solana ecosystem
- Contribution: Served as Sherpa to take the community from 0-1. Managed community design (e.g. onboarding flows, reputation system, contribution framework). Managed business development efforts (bounties, grants, and missions).
- Impact: Scaled to 150 members in 5 months (~5% acceptance rate) and grew Community GDP from $0 - $450,000.
- Link: http://superteam.fun