💸 Get up to $10k to Grow the Creator Economy on Solana
In order to make Solana the chain of choice for creators, GARI DAO is sponsoring a $100,000 grant pool to fund anyone building things that can grow the creator economy on SOL. Here are a few examples of the types of ideas we’d love to give grants to:
- In-depth content creation on the Web3 creator economy
- Tools that make it easier for creators to build, engage, and monetize their audiences
- Strategies that generate value for the GARI community specifically by increasing engagement
- DAOs that can support and service GARI DAO
- Anything and everything else that supports creators on Solana
Ultimately, we hope this program accelerates the adoption of Solana as the chain of choice for creators. We are particularly hopeful that a number of public goods will be created through this partnership that can be leveraged by GARI DAO and everyone else building towards a vibrant creator economy on Solana.
Our sponsors are busy working on their projects and may not have the time to give you detailed feedback on every application. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the application form (5 minutes).
- Wait until the following Friday to hear back.
- If approved, you'll receive an email notification and 25% of your requested funding in your SOL wallet.
- If needed, update the DAO once a week on your progress.
- As you achieve your self-described milestones, receive the rest of your funding.
- Submit your finished work for feedback, review, and promotion.
Decisions are made by a select group of Members from the SuperteamDAO.
We prefer projects that 1) yield results quickly and 2) are executable by the Proposing team.
The only condition is that you keep the DAO updated on a regular basis as your project progresses.
- Proof of Work > Credentials. Anyone is welcome to apply for Instagrants, given they have enough Proof of Work to make the review committee believe the work will get done.
- Speed > Perfection. We want to give grants rapidly. Not perfectly. We trust people to get work done.
- Believers > Consensus. As long as a minimum quorum of the reviewing committee believes it's a good use of funds, we will fund it.
Unfortunately, our sponsors do not have the ability to provide individualized feedback at this time.