💸 Get up to $10k to Grow the Creator Economy on Solana
Chingari & Gari Network is proud to be continuing the GARI Instagrants program through the GDD Grants program that would be a developer focused grant program to motivate young builders and contribute to the GARI Ecosystem.
In order to make Solana, the choice for builders, Gari Network is continuing the 100k pool of funds to fund anyone to build on tooling to empower the creator economy on Solana. Here are a few examples that will help you build
- Young Builder Program: Build on Solana and extend your social graph via Chingari, the biggest social graph network on Solana
- Tools that make it easier for creators to build, engage, and monetize their audiences
- Strategies that generate value for the GARI community specifically by increasing engagement
- DAOs that can support and service GARI DAO
- Build a xNFT for Gari Network
- Build Chingari app using the Solana Mobile Stack
Ultimately, we hope this program accelerates the adoption of Solana as the chain of choice for creators. We are particularly hopeful that a number of public goods will be created through this partnership that can be leveraged by GARI DAO and everyone else building towards a vibrant creator economy on Solana.
Our sponsors are busy working on their projects and may not have the time to give you detailed feedback on every application. Please keep that in mind before you apply. For possible clarifications & alpha, reach out to the GDD Home-page to get onboarded to the Developer sub-DAO!
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the application form (5 minutes).
- Wait until the following Friday to hear back.
- If approved, you'll receive an email notification and suitable funding terms will be expressed to you within 48 hours.
- If needed, update the DAO once a week on your progress.
- As you achieve your self-described milestones, receive the rest of your funding.
- Submit your finished work for feedback, review, and promotion.
Decisions are made by a select group of Members from the SuperteamDAO.
We prefer projects that 1) yield results quickly and 2) are executable by the Proposing team.
The only condition is that you keep the community updated on a regular basis as your project progresses.
- Proof of Work > Credentials. Anyone is welcome to apply for Instagrants, given they have enough Proof of Work to make the review committee believe the work will get done.
- Speed > Perfection. We want to give grants rapidly. Not perfectly. We trust people to get work done.
- Believers > Consensus. As long as a minimum quorum of the reviewing committee believes it's a good use of funds, we will fund it.
Unfortunately, our sponsors do not have the ability to provide individualized feedback at this time.