💸 Get awarded up to $10,000 in HXRO grants for building with Hxro Network
Superteam now supports #ProofOfHxro Grants and recommends applicants with high community reputation scores for grants from Hxro Network. #ProofOfHxro grants are for any developer(s) building to either Hxro Network’s Parimutuel Protocol or Dexterity Protocol. Hxro is a distributed liquidity layer, and the primary infrastructure platform for building derivatives trading and betting applications on Solana. Developers can integrate their applications using Hxro’s easy-to-use Python and Typescript SDKs, which allow builders to focus on creating unique user experiences. Anyone with a proof-of-concept application connecting to core Hxro protocols is welcome to apply for the opportunity to be awarded a funding decision valued at up to $10,000 (paid in $esHXRO).
- Parimutuel Protocol Hxro’s Parimutuel Protocol provides builders with the comprehensive framework necessary to create customizable, peer-to-peer event markets. Parimutuel-style markets allow users to bet on any event where participants finish in a ranked order, paying out the pot to the winning side pro rata.
- Dexterity Protocol
Dexterity is a flexible, open-source collection of smart contracts that provide the exchange, risk, and settlement functions needed to launch and maintain any type of derivatives contract market.
#ProofOfHxro - Areas of focus for builders
- Parimutuel-style markets
- Leverage Hxro’s Parimutuel Protocol to easily create new and novel markets for different types of events (Sports, in-person events, crypto, racing, etc.).
- Create gamified experiences that allow users to interact with Hxro’s Parimutuel Protocol.
- Dexterity-powered dAPPs
Leverage Hxro’s Dexterity SDKs to create the next generation of derivatives DEXes and trading applications
📥 Apply for a Grant now!
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the #ProofOfHxro grant application form.
- If approved, you will receive an email notification (estimated response time may vary but is estimated to be within 48 hours of submission) with information regarding onboarding and next steps. After signing a Hxro grant program agreement and discussing self-described milestones for product completion, 25% of agreed upon funding will be sent in the form of $esHXRO to your SOL wallet.
- Receive the remaining funding to your SOL wallet as you achieve your self-described project milestones.
- Submit proof-of-concept work for feedback, review, and distribution!
- Open-source: What makes decentralized applications so powerful is that they are built on the premise of being open and composable. Therefore, the #ProofOfHxro grant program will exclusively support builders that intend to open-source shortly after deploying on Solana’s Mainnet Beta.
- Build what the ecosystem needs: In addition to the application ideas listed on the Hxro Network Gitbook, we often receive public feedback from Hxro community members (primarily via Twitter and Discord) on project ideas and recommended next steps for the ecosystem. Use this feedback to your advantage when building your product!
❓Frequently asked questions
Any team or individual that builds a proof-of-concept application using Hxro Network SDKs for either the Parimutuel Protocol or Dexterity Protocol is eligible to be awarded a #ProofOfHxro Grant.
Contributors will work diligently to respond to all grant applicants as quickly as possible. Applicants should expect to hear back within 48 hours of their initial submission, but response time may vary. Further processing time will depend on the review requirements and complexity of the application.
Grant requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The awarded grant amount will be contingent on the complexity and/or novelty of the proof-of-concept project and your vision for what it can become in the future.
Builders accepted to the #ProofOfHxro grant program are required to keep the Hxro community updated on a regular basis as your project progresses.
- Proof of Work > Credentials. Anyone is welcome to apply for Instagrants, given they have enough proof-of-work to assure the review committee that the work will be completed.
- Speed > Perfection. The goal is to give #ProofOfHxro grants rapidly, not perfectly. The Foundation trusts ambitious builders to get work done!
- Believers > Consensus. As long as a minimum quorum of the reviewing committee believes that the project is a good use of funds, a grant will be awarded.