💸 Get up to $10k to help build on Solana
SuperteamDAO is now running the India tranche of the of Solana Foundation Grants. These are grants for projects broadly working on promoting decentralization and censorship resistance on the Solana network. Even though the primary focus of the grants is to fund dApps and technical contribution, we’re happy to support content, community and media work which broadly fits within the stated goals of the Grant program. Anyone with an idea is welcome to pitch the DAO an idea and receive from $1 - $10,000 of funding within 48 hours.
We are focusing our grant making on two areas of focus:
- Promote Decentralization. Create developer tooling, media, content, and community projects focussed on promoting and bringing more decentralization to Solana as well as the world at large.
- Make Solana more censorship resistant. Primarily technical projects and code contributions which can help us make Solana the most censorship resistance platform for building dApps on.
You can read more about the Solana Foundation Grants Program here.
We receive tens of applications every week, and may not have the time to give detailed feedback on every application. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the application form (5 minutes).
- Wait for 48 hours to hear back.
- If approved, you'll receive an email notification and 25% of your requested funding in your SOL wallet.
- If needed, update the DAO once a week on your progress.
- As you achieve your self-described milestones, receive the rest of your funding.
- Submit your finished work for feedback, review, and promotion.
- Be Concise: Being clear and concise is always helpful.
- Build what the ecosystem needs: Besides our Grant Proposals, we often see people on Twitter (and elsewhere) saying things like "Solana needs X" or "Solana would be better if it had Y". Use this information!
- Open Source: Being clear and concise is always helpful. What makes decentralized applications so powerful is that it’s built on the premise of being open and composable. Therefore we support teams that intend to open source soon after deploying on Solana’s Mainnet Beta.
Frequently asked questions
Have a question that isn't answered here? Reach out to @kashdhanda on Twitter for help