💸 Get up to $10k to Grow the Solana Ecosystem
As a part of our mission to bring the next billion users into crypto using Solana, SuperteamDAO is starting an Instagrants program. The program is sponsored by Solrazr, the first decentralised developer ecosystem for Solana. Anyone with an idea is welcome to pitch the DAO an idea and receive from $1 - $10,000 of funding within 48 hours.
We are focusing our grant making on two areas of focus:
- Bring More Developers to Solana. Create tools, assets, and resources that encourage more developers to build on Solana.
- Bring More Users to Solana. Create and distribute content, build onboarding tools, and get others excited about Solana.
Our sponsors are busy working on their projects and may not have the time to give you detailed feedback on every application. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the application form (5 minutes).
- Wait for 48 hours to hear back.
- If approved, you'll receive an email notification and 25% of your requested funding in your SOL wallet.
- If needed, update the DAO once a week on your progress.
- As you achieve your self-described milestones, receive the rest of your funding.
- Submit your finished work for feedback, review, and promotion.
Grant requests are typically approved in 48 hours or less.
Decisions are made by a select group of Members from the SuperteamDAO.
We prefer projects that 1) yield results quickly and 2) are executable by the Proposing team.
The only condition is that you keep the community updated on a regular basis as your project progresses.
- Proof of Work > Credentials. Anyone is welcome to apply for Instagrants, given they have enough Proof of Work to make the review committee believe the work will get done.
- Speed > Perfection. We want to give grants rapidly. Not perfectly. We trust people to get work done.
- Believers > Consensus. As long as a minimum quorum of the reviewing committee believes it's a good use of funds, we will fund it.
Unfortunately, our sponsors do not have the ability to provide individualized feedback at this time.