🧑🚀 Help Solana Projects Reward Their Users
Airdrops have become one of the primary marketing methods for Web3 companies. The allure of airdrops brings early users, who are later rewarded for their early faith by a set of free tokens later on.
As lucrative as airdrops can be, they can also be easy to miss. The flood of information in crypto is painfully real, and users miss out on millions of dollars of tokens. To help Solana users everywhere, Solrazr is sponsoring a Mission to solve this.
Your team’s mission will be to create a product which allows any user to submit their wallet address to see which airdrops they are eligible for. The product should also allow users to sign up for email updates to learn about future airdrops they are eligible for.
After your team has completed the Mission, you will be required to keep it entirely free for the first 60 days post launch. After that, it’s up to your team to decide how to best monetize.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will your team use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- How long do you anticipate the Mission will take? How long will each stage of your process take?
- What, if anything, will you need from the Solrazr team (besides funding)
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development, design, and marketing?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 50% of the funding up front, and the rest upon completion.