🎯 Mission Objectives
A team of five developers has created a Solana Development Course available at https://soldev.app/course. The course is designed to be the absolute best starting point for Web Developers looking to learn Web3 Development. Solana is the ideal network for starting your Web3 journey because of its high speed, low cost, energy efficiency, and more.
Solana Foundation is looking for 10 experience developers to complete and review the course, and get feedback in order to improve the course. Estimated time for completion of the course is around 20 hours for a beginner and 5-10 hours (at max) for an experienced developer.
🛠️ Scope of Work
- Complete the entire Solana Course available here
- Once completed, provide detailed feedback on the Course (a questionnaire will be provided), revolving around good and bad things parts of the course, things that need improvement, and those that can be removed.
- Implement up to 2 substantial changes recommended to the course via its repository.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- Are you a full-time developer? (Y/N)
- How proficient are you at Rust and Solana development? (1-10) [We want beginners, intermediate as well as advanced developers as reviewers!]
- How did you first learn, or how are you currently learning Solana dev? (2-3 lines)
- What is the single biggest technical challenge you have solved? (1-2 lines)
Put the answers into a Google doc (you can make a copy of this document) and include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc (can fork this document) with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.