Superteam welcomes a bunch of new people into the community every week - most of whom are extremely curious about the community, want to know how they can make the most impact, etc.
To answer these common questions, Superteam has curated a bunch of links and onboarding content. However, reading all of it from multiple sources becomes a little overwhelming for newcomers.
To solve this, Superteam is putting out a mission to make a private Discord chatbot that makes it easier for newcomers to get up to speed with Superteam in general. The bot should ideally parse through all the Superteam resources that are relevant to onboarding, and help answer newcomers’ questions.
Specifically, the chatbot should have the following features:
- Ideally, be the single place for all newcomers to ask basic/common questions about Superteam
- Should be a private chatbot on Discord such that people can chat with it on DMs
- Example of questions it should be able to answer:
- What is Superteam?
- How do I become a Member?
- What is Superteam XP? How can I earn XP?
- I am a <profile> (eg. developer). How can I contribute to Superteam?
- What events can I participate in this week? etc.
- Suggest a few beginner-level prompts
- Parse through the repository of onboarding docs
- Its knowledge base should update as and when the source docs are updated, automatically
- Should be an open-source project
Examples of Superteam’s Onboarding Docs/Resources to Train the Bot:
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- Have you worked on a discord bot and/or AI chatbot in the past? If yes, can you share a demo or some details?
- How long do you anticipate the Mission will take? How long will each stage of your process take?
- What, if anything, will you need from Superteam, besides funding and the onboarding info to train the bot?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc with your answers to the questions above.
- Fill out the form in the link above.
- If your application is approved for the Mission, you will receive 50% of the funding up front to begin working.
- Note: We cannot provide individualized feedback on rejected applications at this time.
- You will receive the final 50% once the mission is completed.