🧑🚀 Advise Capx as They Launch on Solana
🎯 Mission Objectives
Capx is creating a marketplace for private allocations and institutional deal-flow. Their platform - live on ETH, soon to be on Solana - enables any founders to seamlessly stream tokens to their investors based on their unique vesting criteria. The ultimate goal is to improve market efficiencies in ways that benefit community members, founders, and investors alike.
To help them launch and continually improve on their positioning in the market, Capx is sponsoring a Community Advisory Board. The board will consist of ~5 Superteam Members with at least 100 XP. The CAB will have two clear objectives:
- Generate creative ideas to engage with communities in the Web3 ecosystem
- Get Capx in front of more founders and provide them with expertise on how to navigate the token lifecycle.
Your scope of work:
- Attend weekly office hours for 3 months
- Proactively provide ideas and feedback to the Capx team
- Evangelize Capx and create partnerships with communities, accelerators, etc
Ideal board composition:
- Project Manager/Board Chairman
- Rust Developer
- Marketing/Go-to-Market Strategist
- Web3 Native Biz Developers
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What excites you most about Capx?
- What strategies could Capx use to accomplish their goals listed above?
- What are your best examples of proof of work?
Please put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive monthly funding of ~$600 USD/month, depending on the number of board members.