🧑🚀 Launch Solana/Rust Learners into Web3
🎯 Mission Objectives
Remember your jump from web2 to web3? We are going to make it better and easier at scale globally for web2 devs to make the same jump. You can be the key part of it!
We believe the future of the metaverse lies in the minds that build it — the developers of web3. Part game, part learning platform, Metacrafters invites you to a world of wonder, growth and possibility. We aspire to break barriers, create communities, and put power back into the hands of the creators. We are relentless in our pursuit to change the way we learn, connect and flourish via blockchain — so developers can access a world-class web3 education with immediate earning & employment opportunities in the metaverse. We already have 1,000+ web2 devs signed up for our waitlist of courses!
We are looking for someone passionate about teaching with experience building on Solana using Rust and Anchor. Without you, we can’t help other devs jump into web3! As part of an awesome curriculum team at Metacrafters, you will be responsible for designing intermediate and advanced Solana courses. You will work with other developer educators, curriculum developers, and course talent to build amazing learning experiences.
🛠️ Scope of Work:
- Building curriculum focused on intermediate and advanced Solana skills including:
- Developing course outlines with learning objectives for modules and lessons
- Writing text for lessons with highlighted key terms linked to definitions
- Writing or finding code snippets to demonstrate lesson objectives
- Designing module and lesson assessments (quizzes, practice problems, and projects)
- Using learner feedback to improve lessons
- Reviewing curriculum of other Metacrafter educators
😍 Ideal Talent Profile:
- You have 1-3 years of experience working with Solana or low level or distributed systems using Rust and Anchor
- Previous experience working on successful Solana Projects
- Technical knowledge about security and Solana programs
- You have a passion of nerding out and teaching others about web3
- Bonus: You can build smart contracts in other languages, like Solidity.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, please share your resume and evidence of your Solana programming experience (e.g. GitHub link). In addition, please answer the following 4 questions:
- Why do you want to teach developers to build on Solana?
- What is most challenging about building on Solana?
- What is most rewarding about building on Solana?
- What was the most difficult thing for you to learn about building on Solana?
Please put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.