💸 $3,000 USDC for 1 Week of Development
Honey Finance is a DeFi x NFTs protocol which turns JPEGs into financial assets. After becoming the biggest non-marketplace NFT protocol on Solana, they are looking to launch NFT loans and even more features.
They’re now about to launch our $HONEY token. The IDO for the token is going live on March 25th and lasts 24 hours. They’re looking for a developer to fork the GenesysGo IDO repo (backend, frontend) so that their current devs can continue their work and not divert their attention away from the protocol.
🛠️ Scope of Work
- Back End: forking the GenesysGo repo which has made similar modifications to the Mango repo, and implementing appropriate changes. The Honey IDO will remove the grace period and disable withdraws to avoid price manipulation.
- Front End: Implementing goki walletkit as the wallet adapter, and building the page using degen-ui components. These components are simply the buttons and input fields from degen-ui.
- Fork the Mango or GenesysGo IDO repo
- Make the changes on the backend to disable grace period and disable USDC withdraws
- Connect to the open source front end repo
- Replace default solana wallet adapter with goki walletkit
- Replace styling with degen-ui components (buttons, input, and icons)
- Add our FAQ
Frequently asked questions
Grant requests are typically approved in 48 hours or less.
Decisions are made by a select group of Members from the SuperteamDAO in conjunction with the Instagrant sponsor.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Reach out to @kashdhanda on Twitter for help