🧑🚀 Full Stack Dev for a NFT Ticketing Platform
🎯 Mission Objectives
Metapass is an onchain ticketing solution that allows event hosts to create online and IRL events on-chain and sell NFT tickets for those events and token gate them among other uses. We’re now on both Solana & Polygon and we’re trying to build an on chain ticketing platform for scale.
Metapass hopes to get a Full-time Full Stack developer who wants to learn and build amazing things and be a part of the core engineering team to scale this up. You’ll be working on a platform which hit 1.1M API requests on it's database at peak in 24 hours. We expect you to ship optimized code and be ready for new bugs everyday. You’ll work on frontend as well as the backend side of things as well
🛠️ Your scope of work:
What will your work look like?
- Helping build frontend features in Next.js.
- Helping maintain an in-house Cron Server for sending notifications.
- Writing backend code for our servers( Express.js ).
- Debating on whether Anime is better than Rick and Morty.
🛠️ Tech Stack:
- Next.js, Chakra UI & NodeJS
- Express.js, Supabase Auth and Database
- APIs in REST and Graphql
- Railway, Vercel Hosting
- You will get to go to any events we do completely free of cost ( hotel + travel )
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What, if anything, will you need from the sponsor team (besides funding)?
- What are your best examples of proof of work?
Put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualized feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.