🧑🚀 Build a Rewards Functionality into Chingari
Mission Budget: $10,000 USDC
Estimated Time: 10 Days
Team Skills: Design, Dev, Marketing, PM
Note: This Mission is funded by Chingari to create an important piece of their platform. The Chingari team will retain all IP around this project. Their team will work closely with you throughout the development process to provide clarity, examples, and additional support where required.
The GARI Mining program seeks to provide an emission cycle of close to 50k GARI tokens everyday up until the end of community treasury (~14 years).
To govern for a net-sum value based game so that there is a balance to this, we want to develop a power user system where specific badge holders will receive a large portion of the per day token pool. (addressing with a deflationary angle).
Scope of Work:
We're looking for a project team to come in and develop the mining program for us. Tasks include-
- Creating the broad program structure in sync with the GARI team
- Developing badges as NFTs
- Devising and co-executing a Go-to-market strategy with the GARI team
- Note: More details, including a 5 page overview of the proposed system, will be shared with the winning team
Proposed Team Structure:
GARI team believes that the ideal team structure for the mission comprises a developer, designer, marketer, and a project management personnel.
- Developer: Degen developer will work closely with Pratik Saria to ensure that power user system badges are mintable as NFTs, with GARI as mint authority.
- Designer: Design sexy badges and manage other design oriented work for marketing
- Marketooor: Devise a GTM strategic roadmap to help users understand the power user system, processes and, incentivize and acquire users.
- Project Manager: The one who ensures that roles and responsibilities are clear, co-ordinates with the GARI team, and ensures that timelines are met.
Please note that this is a time critical mission and requires daily standup calls with the GARI Leadership team.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will your team use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What, if anything, will you need from the Chingari team (besides funding)?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development and design?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
Note: All Missions must be led by a SuperteamDAO member, but may include team members from outside the DAO.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Reach out to @kashdhanda on Twitter for help