🧑🚀 Build a Rewards Functionality into Chingari
The GARI Mining program seeks to provide an emission cycle of close to 50k GARI tokens everyday up until the end of community treasury (~14 years).
To govern for a net-sum value based game so that there is a balance to this, we want to develop a power user system where specific badge holders will receive a large portion of the per day token pool. (addressing with a deflationary angle).
Scope of Work:
We're looking for a project team to come in and develop the mining program for us. Tasks include-
- Creating the broad program structure in sync with the GARI team
- Developing badges as NFTs
- Devising and co-executing a Go-to-market strategy with the GARI team
- Note: More details, including a 5 page overview of the proposed system, will be shared with the winning team
Proposed Team Structure:
GARI team believes that the ideal team structure for the mission comprises a developer, designer, marketer, and a project management personnel.
- Developer: Degen developer will work closely with Pratik Saria to ensure that power user system badges are mintable as NFTs, with GARI as mint authority.
- Designer: Design sexy badges and manage other design oriented work for marketing
- Marketooor: Devise a GTM strategic roadmap to help users understand the power user system, processes and, incentivize and acquire users.
- Project Manager: The one who ensures that roles and responsibilities are clear, co-ordinates with the GARI team, and ensures that timelines are met.
Please note that this is a time critical mission and requires daily standup calls with the GARI Leadership team.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will your team use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What, if anything, will you need from the Chingari team (besides funding)?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development and design?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
Note: All Missions must be led by a SuperteamDAO member, but may include team members from outside the DAO.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.