🧑🚀 Front-end Development for Honey Finance
🎯 Mission Objectives
Honey Finance is a decentralised protocol and liquidity solution, which unlocks liquidity kept in non-fungible assets to be used in DeFi. The protocol aims to tackle an inherent economic problem with NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens), which is their opportunity cost.
Borrowing with NFT collateral works with a number of verified NFT collections. In order to work properly, the NFT collection must match the following conditions: it must present a large enough trading volume, it must be verified by one of the network’s lead marketplace, it’s code must be open source, and it must be at least 7 days old to provide enough financial history.
Honey is now undergoing a rebrand and needs a front-end developer to develop the site based on the designs provided.
Your scope of work:
- Convert the designs provided into a landing page for the new site.
- Find all of the assets you’ll need here
- Figma File here
- Current Site for reference: https://honey.finance
Out of Scope:
- Finding images to replace the placeholders in the boxes
- Connecting the analytics section to our backend
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will you use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development?
Please put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.