🧑🚀 Integrate Squads into the Grape Dashboard
🎯 Mission Overview
The Grape Network provides the infrastructure for a new wave of decentralized social networking. They have a multitude of products, including Grape Access, Grape Dashboard, the Grape NFT DEX, and one of the best communities in the Solana ecosystem
Squads is the best multi-sig solution in the Solana ecosystem. Their product enables individuals, teams, and DAOs to self-custody their assets securely and transparently. The Grape DAO itself uses Squads as a vital piece of plumbing to power their sub-DAOs.
To drive more value in the Grape Dashboard product, the Grape DAO has decided to fund a Mission for a talented developer to integrate Squads directly into the Grape Dashboard. Once the integration is complete, users of the Grape Dashboard should be able to:
- See what Squads they are a part of
- View the transaction history for each Squad they are a part of
- Get redirected to the app.squad.so to see details of any particular transaction.
The selected developer will be required to create the integration in the open-source repo for the Grape Dashboard. If you’re a composability maxi, a DAO lover, or just a talented developer looking to create something of value, this Mission is for you.
🛠️ Scope of Work:
- Note: there are design mock-ups and more detail available here.
- Create a new section on the dashboard called SQUADS;
- Display all squads of which the logged-in user is a member or owner in the new SQUADS section.
- Each squad will be a row in a table. This table should show for each squad: image, name, short description, # owners/members, type (multisig/team). If there are open proposals in a squad, the row should be marked so the user knows at a glance to take action. The mark can be highlighting the row or placing a small icon next to it e.g. a bell.
- If you click on a specific SQUAD, the frontend will display a drop-down list containing the squad’s transaction/proposal history in table format. If you click on it again, it will close this drop-down list.
- Transaction/proposal history table should show: name, description, author, transaction/proposal type, start date, end date, status (active, closed, …), an icon for direct viewing of the transaction/proposal in the app.squads.so.
- We currently have the GOVERNANCE section which displays all the Realms where the logged in user has deposited governance tokens. This is a good example of what this proposal is trying to achieve.
😍 Ideal Talent Profile:
- You have more than 6 months of experience working with Solana
- You have an understanding of both the Grape Dashboard and Squads
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll need to craft a lighweight plan (~1 page or less) that answers the following questions:
- What work have you done in the past that will make you successful on this project?
- What are the hardest parts of the scope? Why are they difficult?
- What questions do you need answered by the Grape team before you can begin work?
Please put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.