🧑🚀 Design & Development for StellarSOL
🎯 Mission Objectives
StellarSOL is a browser extension that enables users to pay on traditional e-commerce websites like Amazon, Walmart, etc. and they want to sponsor the best designed interactive website. Fresh off a 2nd place finish in the Summer Camp Hackathon, they’re ready to roll out their product to the masses.
StellarSOL is looking for the best duo ( Designer and Developer) to build the landing page and design system for their product.
Here are some of the websites that can be used for inspiration:
🛠️ Your scope of work:
- 2D Logo and design system for the website.
- The landing page designed, with interactions such as animations and scroll effects to make it look alive.
- It may be developed using either Webflow or code.
😍Ideal Talent Profile:
Someone with a deep understanding of interactive websites and brand design.
Someone who can quickly turn design into actual code or Webflow design quickly and knows how to build responsive websites properly.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will your team use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What, if anything, will you need from the sponsor team (besides funding)?
- What are your best examples of proof of work?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualized feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.