💸 $1,000 USDC for 1 Week of Research
Fantasy Sports is a $22 billion dollar market today, but the full potential of the industry has yet to be unleashed. Using Solana as its base, Phantasia plans to unlock new layers of utility and fun with its upcoming platform. Considering the billions of sports fans worldwide, we're bullish on sports-focused apps as one avenue to help onboard more people into crypto.
Phantasia is already legally licensed in most of the United States. They are now exploring an international expansion and want to remain compliant on the regulatory side as they do. They are looking for an expert policy and legal researcher to help them understand the state of regulations around fantasy sports in India.
Scope of Work
This project will require investigating:
- Regulatory landscape for Fantasy Sports, including references to specific legislation
- Regulatory landscape around wagering on Fantasy Sports, including relevant case law on sports betting.
- Advantages (or disadvantages) of accepting crypto as a means of payment
The end deliverable will be a short (3-10 pages) research report on how Phantasia may operate in India. If you’re interested in public policy and sports, you should apply for the Instagrant right away!
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the application form (~5-15 minutes)
- Wait for 48 hours to hear back.
- If accepted, begin producing the research report.
- Present your initial findings
Grant requests are typically approved in 48 hours or less.