🧑🚀 Help Millions of Creators Monetize on Solana
Earlier this year Chingari made the call to move from a web2 short video consumption/creation platform to a web3 one. Today Chingari has its own token (GARI) and is enabling creators in new ways, all powered by Solana.
Chingari’s next step in empowering creators requires the development of a ticketing solution. This solution will enable any user to buy and sell NFT tickets for any event, directly through the Chingari app.
Your team’s mission will be to create this tool. Specifically, the tool should enable any creator to:
- Setup their own event on-chain. The tool your team creates should allow Chingari to plug in functionality such that any user can create an event and add any required event data like images, video, date, venue etc.
- Mint NFT tickets. Without having to worry about the nitty gritty of minting the NFT the devs should be able to plug in the functionality of minting the tickets with a simple function call.
- Pull any data related to event, attendees or tickets. The Chingari team needs access to all the data related to the event and tickets so they can display this info on their app and creators can access data related to their event.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will your team use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- How long do you anticipate the Mission will take? How long will each stage of your process take?
- What, if anything, will you need from the Chingari team (besides funding)?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development and design?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
Note: All Missions must be led by a SuperteamDAO member, but may include team members from outside the DAO.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.