💸 Create a Plan for Ketto’s Token
Ketto is the largest crowdfunding platform in India. Using their tools, any individual across the country can raise funds for healthcare problems they may be facing. With more than 500,000 donors using their platform, they are the single best resource for medical fundraising in Southeast Asia.
Scope of Work
Ketto needs a brilliant Solana dev to create a plan of action to guide the development of their token. The plan should cover the technical aspects of creating the utility as mentioned in this token research report. The final plan should:
- Outline the system architecture
- Identify the technology stack
- Define token properties
- Design of the smart contract
- Detail how various elements of token functionality will work on a technical level
- Integration with Ketto’s existing systems
- Managing emissions and tokenomics
- Provide estimate for time and resources needed to complete the development
To win this Instagrant, write a short 1-3 page overview of your general approach. On the basis of that 1 pager, Ketto will identify and provide the full $2,500 grant for you to create a detailed and actionable plan.
Note: you do not need to actually develop the token as a part of this engagement. Rather, you need to create an actionable plan to guide the actual token development. You will have access to the Ketto technical team as needed to support you as you develop the plan.
⚙️ How It Works:
- Submit the application form (5 minutes).
- Wait for 48 hours to hear back.
Grant requests are typically approved in 48 hours or less.